Sunday, October 9, 2011

Owl Cupcakes Really Are A HOOT!


I made these super cute owl cupcakes for Kyle's Birthday. I googled "Cute Cupcakes" and found These Three Girlies. You can get the play by play on how to create these adorable cupcakes there. But I will tell you the secret to Oreos that pop open perfectly - Double Stuf. I originally tried to use regular Oreos cookies and after several failed attempts and a whole lot of grumbling I went back to the store for Double Stuf. They worked perfectly, I was so anxious I started popping open cookies right in the front seat of the car. I don't know what I was thinking with the regular Oreos anyway, I always get the Double Stuf anytime I actually eat Oreos and they always pop open perfectly.

And when you have a few extra "eye balls" left over you can add them to other baked goods for laughs. Chocolate chip cookies taste better with cookie eye balls right? Yep, I think so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment